Sunday, August 28, 2016

 It's been quite a while since my last update on my Generosity page.(https://www.generosity.com/education-fundraising/witches-of-italy-an-educational-research-trip) ..but that's because I was in Italy on my very successful and exciting research trip! Internet was difficult to come by there because I was deep in the forests or in medieval towns or at tops of mountains, and when I did have wifi I was moving photos and video footage.  I have posted many photo series on my personal Facebook page, but I will also begin posting them here so you can see them. More exciting news, I am starting to give lectures about my trip's research, complete with videos and photos! I am organizing all this material into a book, even though it is enough for several books, but in the meanwhile I've received so many requests and invitation for lectures or podcasts,  I decided to give a few and plan a few more. If you are in the NY state area, I have two events coming up in just a few weeks: Monday September 19th at Brid's Closet in Cornwall, NY I will be speaking on Italy's Witches and Medicine Women from 6:30-8:30pm, $20, 282 Main Street, Cornwall, NY 12518 (845) 458-8726. On Friday September 23 from 7-8:30 pm I will be speaking at Catland, 897 Flushing Avenue, Brooklyn, NY (718) 418-9393. The Catland event is selling tickets due to high volume interest, so you must get a ticket here instead of at the door:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/italys-witches-and-medicine-women-tickets-27195035082. Both events will feature video footage, photos, and a Q&A session!

No comments:

Post a Comment